- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
- You are here:
- Dichotomous Key
This family contains exactly one genus, Ceratophyllum.See list of 2 species in this genus
Ceratophyllum muricatum Cham. ssp. australe (Griseb.) D.H. Les was reported from MA by Angelo and Boufford ( in press). The voucher specimen is C. echinatum—21 Jul 1994, Hickler s.n. ( MASS!). References: Hellquist and Crow (1984), Les (1997).
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.