What’s a dichotomous key? Get HelpSee list of 6 species in this genus
- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
Reference: McVaugh (1936).
3b. Leaves borne on a stem, flat, lacking interior hollow tubes; only the 2 smaller anthers pubescent at the apex; plants terrestrial
4b. Stem leaf blades lanceolate or oblanceolate to ovate or obovate, the principal blades 10–35 (–50) mm wide; lower lip of the corolla pubescent on the adaxial surface near the base
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.