- Group 1Lycophytes, Monilophytes
- Group 2Gymnosperms
- Group 3Monocots
- Group 4Woody angiosperms with opposite or whorled leaves
- Group 5Woody angiosperms with alternate leaves
- Group 6Herbaceous angiosperms with inferior ovaries
- Group 7Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries and zygomorphic flowers
- Group 8Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, and 2 or more distinct carpels
- Group 9Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, connate petals, and a solitary carpel or 2 or more connate carpels
- Group 10Herbaceous angiosperms with superior ovaries, actinomorphic flowers, distinct petals or the petals lacking, and 2 or more connate carpels
Onosmodium bejariense DC. ex A. DC. var. hispidissimum (Mackenzie) B.L. Turner was reported from ME and NH by Turner (1995). The report was certainly in error given that (1) Turner’s manuscript was internally inconsistent (e.g., the identification key gave one range, the discussion of the taxon gave another, the map provided gave yet another range) and (2) no Onosmodium has ever been collected north of MA in New England.
Show photos of: Each photo represents one species in this genus.